Luna's island

Monday, February 04, 2008

Who am I

I’ve already wrote a short note last October about Facebook…as I had just discovered the concept and got back in touch with old friends of mine…

But Facebook is not only about finding back lost contacts…it’s about making new friends, friends all over the world, it’s about getting to know more the persons that you know or you think you know through some nice quizzes…

Some people used it to waste their time and others as a contest of who has the higher number of friends (which is totally stupid!!)…
Some people add you as friend when they have said to everyone that they don’t consider you as one…
Some people add you as friend to flirt with you…
So many people do so many things…like sign up with a pseudo and put a photo that’s not theirs…how to trust anything that kind of person would tell…Facebook…as its name says, it’s a book of faces…and not fake ones…if you can’t be true…why use Facebook?? But that’s not the point here…

I like Facebook for many reasons and one of them is all the little things it taught me about my personality!!

So…
How kinky am I  I’m a kinky suductress…ooo…I’m bad
How good a lover am I  I’m the flirt…kryptonite for eveyone’s chastity belt…
How good a kisser am I  I’m a passionate kisser…I really mean it when I kiss and my partner feels it!
What sign should I date  Cancer, scorpio or pisces…I love imaginative, intuitive and deeply emotional types…
What kind of lover am I  I’m the “guru”…When it comes to bedroom I know everything…

What kind of heart do I have  I have and Angel’s heart!...I fall in love quickly and easily and I give a lot to the relationship…
What kind of bride will I be  I’m the unconventional bride …I never considered being married until I met “HIM”!!
How Romantic am I?  I’m a true romantic…I’m the perfect complement for my partner…
What Sex and the city character am I?  I’m Samantha Jones…I’m bold, spontaneous and liberated…
What color am I?  I’m red!...the color of Romance and emotion…I sure know a thing or two about passion…

What city should I Live in?  I should live in Paris….i’m a hopeless romantic!!
Which Pop star am I?  I’m Shakira…You are a belly-dancing, sexy music queen and know how to move my body in a way noone can…
Which drug am I?  I’m cocaïne… I like the night life, the morning life and even the early afternoon life…
Which position am I  I’m “ the 69 position”…I believe life is the journey not the destination…
What do my eyes symbolize?  I have brown eyes…which symbolize my comforting and fostering nature…


What rainbow color am I?  I’m ripe (Orange)….Orange is energizing, warm and loving…
What’s my horoscope?  I’m June…polite and soft-spoken, sensitive, easily influenced with kindness, active mind…
How classy am I? I’m the rising bourgeoisie…I represent the best of both worlds…I’m down to earth and humble…
What kind of fruit am I?  I’m the banana  Loving, gentle, warm and sympathetic by nature is the banana lover…
What kind of lingerie am I?  I’m the strapless bra…I’m such a tease…

What is my numerology?  I’m 8…having the 8 life path makes me a born leader and provides me with great opportunities…
What is my ideal lover?  The “care bear”…I’m looking for the sensitive lover…
How popular am I  I’m so hot right now…I’m slowly gaining more fans of my style…
Which friends character am I? I’m Rachel…extremely romantic active life, stylish cool and sexy…
What serial killer am I?  HerbetMullin…a “visionary” serial killer who is actually INSANE…

Which disaster am I?  I’m a hurricane…You have a tendency to storm in from anywhere unexpectedly and leave at your own chosen speed.
Am I blonde or brunette?  I’m a blonde dynamite…I really know how to present myself…
What does my birthday mean?  I tend to be given far less importance than I should!
My Kamasutra IQ…I’m advanced
My sex IQ is 146…fairly knowledgeable source on sex…
My IQ is 123…(well I took that test after coming back from a party…wasn’t really fresh!!)


Well I guess you all know a lot more about me now as it’s all very coherent and real…

6 Reactions:

Post a Comment

<< Home