Luna's island

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Learn from the past...

These last two days, I’ve talked quite a lot with a friend of mine about jerks we fell for in the past and that hurt us …and we talked about how stupid we were because we fell for them and about how the separation did us good…

 

When you’re in a relationship or start dating someone, you just don’t always realise the relationship ain’t meant to work out, that the other isn’t the right one for us and that we’re wasting our time, we just don’t realise on time the other is a jerk, a bastard, is fooling us, playing with us, messing around and that we’re the ones that are going to end up with a broken heart, we just don’t understand it and accept it when an end is put to the relationship…we don’t always understand it when the other person tells us that he’s been doing this for our sake, we don’t get it when we don’t receive any more phone calls and sms and mails, we don’t understand it when they deceit us and go out with other persons at the same time…

 

But we do with time…we do realise that that break up was the one of the best things that happened to us, we do thank that person deep inside of us for having let go, because things could have been terrible if we stayed together, because we wouldn’t have had the guts to pack our things and leave in the first place…

 

And with time we just realise how great we feel…we grow up…we move on…we pay the price and sometimes it just costs us a lot…we do lose a battle but we end up winning a war…and that’s the most important thing…we’ve all met stupid guy (or girls in our lives) that made us suffer, we all meat great people with whom it just wasn’t meant be, people we do care about and still have feelings for even though we don’t call it love, we all have good and bad souvenirs…and we all realise one day or the other that love is definitely blind but no one can do something about it…we all keep on falling in and out until we find the right person…we all deserve that don’t we…if we’re good…we’ll find the perfect mate, and if we’re bad, I believe we fall on the person that resemble us and is even worse than us and that we’ll make endure the bad things we did to others…nature pays back…

 

I still don’t know what my last break up is due to but I do accept it and I know that I’ll get other it…every thing happen for a reason…I’m still waiting to see what that reason is…I understand more than ever not my last boyfriend but the one before…after a 4 years of a relationship with quite a lot of ups and downs and fights and tears and begging and true love…he did the right thing but letting me go…we would have never been happy together because one can not erase the past, it will always show up again in one way or the other, he did the right thing by letting me go because I would have never had the guts to do it myself even though at the end I knew that I was lying to myself by pretending to still be in love with him...I wouldn’t have had the guts because I was scared I would have regretted it one day if I had taken that decision…I’m always scared of something and I have to get over that feeling to be stronger each day….today I’m scared of calling my ex just as a friend because I don’t him to have a chance to tell me not to call him anymore…so I just keep on waiting until we meet again by chance…it’s been three weeks and a day now since that break up…I think it’ll be great to see each other again…as real good friends...what we’ve had was short but very intense…unforgettable moments and memories….

 

As I told my friend yesterday, I don’t believe in hatred, I believe in ignorance, it hurts much more…the people that don’t deserve you, you just can only feel like ignoring them…

 

A co-worker asked me lately if I was living my teenage years now…well he couldn’t be more right…I am actually…late experiences but there’s absolutely no shame in that…we always live and learn…

 

Our lucky star is always around…we just have to keep the faith…keep on smiling, on hoping, on praying for better days…

 

7 Reactions:

  • At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    remain as you are, u're very attractive!! keep smiling, keep shining...someone's lucky star will surely get him to u (maybe in ams...maybe elsewhere...) remember "love in casablanca..."

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Sleeplessjojo said…

    What I'll add is that thank God that sometimes, we have the chance or opportunity to really see through a person. Sometimes, taking a step back enables you to see the real person and that is when you have an epiphany and realize that the person you are with is no good... Breaking up IS hard to do, but sometimes, it is the best thing you can do for yourself.

    I am also a believer in love in general. Just because you're IN love with someone does not mean you cannot love others, differently. I think we can experience different kinds of love with different kinds of people and we have to let ourselves be open to accept (and accept) the feelings we have.

    Love is always around the corner, and hey, spring is here ;)

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    juste un petit Bonsoir!

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger OthRez said…

    Merci pr le post !

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger OthRez said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Vertige said…

    Tu me rappelle tellement par ou je suis passé, il y a quelques années déjà. Grandir n'est jamais facile, rarement volontaire, mais je suis sure que tu verras de belles choses naitre de tout ça...

    Bonne chance!

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Anouar said…

    Tomorrow is another day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home