Luna's island

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm feeling blue...

I’m feeling blue ! Soon going away for work for weeks and I’m feeling sooo blue!

It’s nice to travel and I won’t be really alone but there some people that will be here and that I am going to miss so much and just thinking of all that time without seeing them makes me wanna cry! I miss them already! Damn! It’s hard to go away!! All that time with no see…it’s too long!

I know there will me mails and sms and calls and I really hope so otherwise I’ll be totally stressed all day! I hate it when my phones don’t ring, when I have no news from the dearest persons to me!

I guess I’m gonna have some nice moments there, things, to talk about but still, each person has it’s own place in my life and heart and no matter how much fun I have and how many people are around me, no one will ever take your place!

Well, just never forget I’ll always be there for you and I care about you and I love you and I need you and that I miss you much!

 

8 Reactions:

Post a Comment

<< Home