Luna's island

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I miss you



I wanna cry
I’m feeling low
I wanna see you
I miss you so

Where are you now?
I wonder dear
If only you
Could have been here

I miss you eyes
Your milky face
Your juicy lips
Your warm embrace

I check my mails
My phone again
No sign of you
'Ive gone insane

If only you
Could read these lines
I’m begging you
To make me a sign

I understand if you’re busy
And don’t have much time for me
But still I wish you find a way
To chase my fears and tears away

I send you dear, my tender thoughts
A lot of kisses and huge hugs

Labels:

2 Reactions:

  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    T'es aussi bonne en anglais qu'en français!

    J'adore ce phrasé, cette rime, ce chant....
    Astrolabe en sera heureux

    @ bientôt sur E-mail

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cou-cou. L'as-elle écrit pour lui ? Est-il celui pour qui elle l'a écrit?
    Juicy libs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home