Luna's island

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A brand new day!!

Well, here i am... Thursday morning... Parqued near the office... In the car.. Smoking (again!!... Yeah i know i should drop this shit soon)
listening to the Maxima... Waiting for a friend for breakfast...
And you all already now that it's my favorite meal of the day... And i'm starving... And it's aroud -4 degrees outside... Need something to warm me out:-)...
As i said... Brand new day and brand new start...
I've decided to feel better... To look better and try to let nothing affect me...
I'm done with feel so low and so drown... And that happens again well... I'll try not let it show...
People don't like seeing me sad... I've to smile... And that's what i'll do...:-)
wish you all a great day!!

12 Reactions:

Post a Comment

<< Home