Luna's island

Friday, January 22, 2010

Why not me?

Why not me? Why can't I be the one girl guys fall in love with
why can't they take me as i am, love me for who i am... Appreciate me
why do they all get scared, why do they all run away... Afraid of something
why can't i be the one they take risks for because i'm worth it... And they know it...
It's not a question of timing...It can't always be that
Why can i be selfconfident... Believe in myself...
That insecurity... Always thinking that i did't the guy, it's because something is missing
maybe too fat or too thin, too short or not pretty... Too intelligent or not enough...
Religious and liberal...
I am what i am... Somethings i can change... But not the roots of me...
So why can't someone see deep inside of me... And love me for all that...
As surrounded by lovely and dear people as possible... I sometimes feel empty and lonely...
Why?

3 Reactions:

Post a Comment

<< Home