Luna's island

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

When you lose your faith in men how can you gain it back?

When you lose your faith in half of human kind, what can you do to gain again that trust in the people that are trustworthy…
How can you know on which persons you can count on and confide in and who you shouldn’t trust under any circumstances…
It’s sooo hard…
I lost my faith in men…I cannot trust any of them anymore… Even if I want to…
I don’t believe what they tell me… I’ve been deceived so many times that it hurts just to think that I can be deceived or disappointed again… Even if they promise me honesty, it seems like they always do or say something that makes me doubt in their total honesty…
Maybe it’s just a way of protecting myself…easier to think that they are all liars than try to know who really is and who isn’t… But I’m not doing it because it’s easier… it’s never been me to look for the easiest solution…it’s just that it seems I cannot do it any other way…and it hurts even more…

What shall i do?

2 Reactions:

  • At 5:39 AM, Blogger Cynthia-Eya said…

    Je crois que tu dois croire en toi avant de donner ta confiance aux autres. J'ai moi aussi été souvent décue par les hommes mais Dieu a mis quelqu'un de confiance et de vraie sur ma route. Don't loose your Faith. The real Faith.

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger SNAWSI said…

    I can feel your struggle, I've been through such rough times but trust me, just remain yourself, don't bargain for love, a man, any GOOD man, has to stand for it !
    Apply the " take it or leave it" rule Miss ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home