Luna's island

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have a friend...

I have a friend... But not just one... But this friend is new..
This friend is special... And it's as if i've known him all my life...
The kind of friend you can share anything with...
The kind of friend that is honest and true and there and isn't afraid of telling
you the things just the way they are...
The kind of friend that makes me laugh... That makes me smile... And feel better about myself...
The kind of friend that is there... That listens... That understands...
The kind of friend who needs a real friend... Who needs me in their life just like i definitely need him in mine
The kind of friend who's not of the same sex as i am...
The kind that is totally appealing... Attractive... Intelligent... Sexy.. Open-minded...
The kind that doesn't judge... And enjoys the moments we spend together...
Seeing a movie... Listening to music... Having pizza or drinking tea... Hanging out... Hugging... Kissing...
The kind of person that enters your life... And change it forever... In the best way...
The kind you never want to have out of your life... No matter the differences... No matter the distances... Mo matter what
faith and trust and respect and caring...
And no matter how intimate you get to get... It won't affect or destroy the true things we share...
A few people would believe in such a relationship... But i do... I have faith... And God bless it!

1 Reactions:

Post a Comment

<< Home