Luna's island

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Birthday presents


So your mate’s birthday is coming up soon and you still don’t know what to offer him or ….
What is the first thing you think of…beside fragrances because it’s said to cause no good to a non married couple (sorry, it may sound stupid but there are stupid things I believe in…at least don’t want to take the chance…)
So what to buy?! That’s the question, the real good question! You have the money but not the idea?
What is more important when you think of a present? What counts more?
Should it be something useful?
Has the present more value if it’s expensive?
When you buy clothes, do you care more about the style or the brand?
What does offering a present real mean to you? Does it say I Love you? Does it say I care? Does it say I thought of you? Does it say, no matter what you think of it, it’s present, whether you like it or not, whether you need it or not?
Do we think the same way when it comes to offering something to a guy or to a lady?

When it comes to offering to someone dear to me, nothing else matters than seeing that person very happy with the present, happy for real…money is not important because whether I have a lot a just a little money, I know I’d put it all to make that someone happy…and I always feel like I haven’t done enough…I want it to be something valuable, something that real pleases till I can see sparkles in that person’s eyes…I want it to mean something because I don’t offer just to offer otherwise I just wouldn’t offer…I put my heart and soul and energy in trying to find the right thing for the person…whether it’s my boyfriend, my friend or my family…when I care about someone…I’m on the edge of overeacting sometimes…but I’m real!

So what about you? What do you offer? How do you offer?