Luna's island

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My secret Garden

Come on in, here’s my secret garden
In here I am your mistress and your slave

But once you’re in, you can never get out
Come on have a look on how it’s like and then decide

Come close to me, closer to me
Can you feel me?
Look into my eyes
Deep, deep into my eyes
What do you see?

I’d like to feel your breath behind my ears
Put your hands on me and chase away your fears

Let yourself go
Let your mind blow!

Feel your body close to me
Mmmmmmm just like that
Do you like it baby?

Feel my lips over your body
Ain’t that feel so right?
Do you like it honey?

Now it’s your turn to play
I’ve been needing you
I’ve been wanting you
I’ve been burning for you

Put your hands around me
And then let them sway
Kiss me at the base of my neck
Press against me till I break

Keep on moving slow, real slow
Dance on me…
Now stop, be a man
Hold me tight and get inside

I want you to hurt me baby
Slap me, spank me
Hold my hands behind me
Push me, rape me
Don’t you dare go away from me

I’m open to you
I’m all over you

Can’t you feel me? I’m so wet

Now the choice is yours
In or out
You’re the one to decide

But…shhhhhhhh
It’s my secret garden

1 Reactions:

  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's a tooo hot laaaadyyy ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home