Luna's island

Friday, January 04, 2008

Arghhhhhhhhh

After an 8 month sort of relationship, the ex of my friend answers her mail where she was asking him about how he was considering their relationship by telling her that he thought they were just friends!!! That he never had the guts to move forward in their relationship because he didn’t want to hurt her, that he thought she was strong and independent but then he found out that she could also be sensitive and fragile!!! And that he was sorry?? Sorry about what asshole?? About not being man enough!! Or for having hurt her more when you know that she has been hurt before, when you pretend that you didn’t want to, and when you know that all that she was expecting from you was honesty and a passionate relationship no matter how long it was supposed to last because she new from the beginning it wouldn’t lead anywhere and she wasn’t asking for more!! Damn you!!

If you all guy are looking for just sex with no commitment, no feelings, no sensitivity, you just have 2 options, go to whores or become gay…in both cases you’d have a good fuck and you won’t have to be involved in anything…

Most of the guys are just cowards (I say most because I want to believe that not all the male in this world are like this!)!! No guts, no bowls…they don’t know what they want and they don’t have enough courage to face the truth…as if relationships meant prison they fear it like pest!! Well, all I say to those guys is f*** off!!

Girls only talk about men, only complain about them because they are so arghhhhhh I can’t even find the words…”Men” give us each day reasons to hate them more!! And what do men talk about? Football and cars because they’re so stupid, they just having nothing else to talk about…Maybe if they were more concerned with their relationships they’d ask some advice to their friends who did manage to make things work…

Being in a relationship doesn’t mean losing its freedom, friends meetings or the old activities the guy (or girl) used to have…it’s just letting someone that matters in their lives, in their circle of friends, it’s sharing, it’s talking, it’s being clear and honest about everything …it’s wanting to make things work…and if it doesn’t, well shit happens, but at least both partners have tried!!

I’ve often been depressed lately because I found myself lonely, with no boyfriend…but when I have a look around me and see how things are going on, what my friends are dealing with, how boys are, I just realise that there’s no use wanting to be in a relationship if it’s gonna mean to be hurt and torn apart because of guys.

I’ve met a lot of cowards like that, and the last one I dated wasn’t totally honest either!! Why?!! I just don’t understand why…We’re all pretty independent and strong and pretty understanding, but we’re not dolls with no feelings!! Think about it!!