Luna's island

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Time fix it all

After a few months away...i'm back to Casablanca...
This place hasn't changed at all since i left it in June...
I got back to my habbits here...got back to the friends i have here...and in a week had the opportunity to most of the people i wanted to see...and get to know others ones...
I helped a friend to find a job and she got it...
I got to hang out with a person i wwas looking forward to know more about...a photographer...
I got to learn some things about my ex...and it's sooo good to feel that i'm totally over him...time really fix it up all...He has a new girlfriend, a friend of his he introduced me to at one of the dinners we had together in April...and learning that didn't do anything to me...if he's happy then that's cool...he didn't deserve me, i totally know that now...i guess next time i'll have to pay more attention to what my friends tell me...
I also got to try a restaurant i've been told and never had the chance to try it earlier...Thaï Garden...which reminds me that i said i'd talk about the places i know here, that i recommand or not...and that i still didn't do that...
I realise that i wanna me much more active on my blog...i sometimes feel like i have so many things to say...and then for whatever reason, i don't express myself!!

I'm still the same lost girl when it comes to relationships...same old problem : get attached too fast and i don't know what to do about it...
I realised that most men are fake and cowards and that i'll have to deal with that...

What matters to me now is ME...live my life as if i was gonna die tomorrow...

5 Reactions:

Post a Comment

<< Home