Luna's island

Sunday, December 09, 2007

The "L" word

There are so many serials released each year and each one of us is at least addicted to one...
Last year, as I was in a DVD store lookin for some movies i haven't seen, i fell on this serial, the "L" word...i just had a look at the DVD cover and bought...i hoad absolutely no idea about what is what talking about until i saw the first episode...and i was really surprised to see that it was all about Lesbians...!!

The "L" word ...this serial deals with a lot of "L" words such as Love, Lies, Lust...

Busy with all my business trips last year, i haven't had the chance to really see it...until now...a Moroccan girlfriend of mine talked about it lately saying it was fantastic and another one told me it was disgusting...so i've decided to make my own opinion on it...

I've seen just 4 episodes so far and it really looks great...interesting stories actually...

But what i realised with the serial is that if I had been a lesbian i would have been attracted to Chane...for so many reasons...and that would mean that no matter the gender of the person...i'm always attracted to the persons that i can't really get, the ones that are sexy, irresistible and not into long-term relationships...

I guess i'll just have to deal with that...As far as I know, i'm totally not in women (i really love men)...but I do find Chane incredibly beautiful and attractive which doesn't mean that i'd have sex with her!!

I do advise you to discover that serial because it can help us understand so many things about homosexuals and bis and how lost one can just be sometimes when it comes to physical attraction...

I've been to the fay pride in Madrid...i've seen it all and i've even been teased by a woman interested in me...that was funny...

5 Reactions:

Post a Comment

<< Home