Luna's island

Friday, January 04, 2008

Oh my God!!

Sometimes I really wonder what I’m thinking of…today I went to a café near the office wit friends of mine to have a cup of coffee as every morning…we sat there for a while, which is quite unusual…and i just left and let my handbag there…
My handbag with almost all my life in it…my car key, my phone, my purse with cheques and cards and ID and driving license…the whole thing!! I thought I was gonna die when I realised half hour later as I was sitting on my desk looking for my bag and found out that I didn’t have it!!

Where to look, what to do?...The first thing I did in fact is go back to that café because since I didn’t even have my car key, I just couldn’t have forgotten my bag in the car…

Thank God, the bar tender took it and hide it right after we left…

Thank God I found it!

I’ve never been in my whole life that inattentive…too busy talking about how I broke up with an ex 6 months ago and how no girl understand the selfish persons that men are…and I almost lost it all!!

Thank God it’s Friday…I really need to come down and rest and just think about nothing else!