Luna's island

Saturday, December 23, 2006

I got the call...

Thursday night...i went to bed at 11 PM after watching an episode of deperate housewives, season 1 and eating something...i've been waiting for a sign, a call...that didn't come till then...so I went to bed.

An hour and 40 minutes later i got a phone call...before having a look at who was calling me that late, i thought it was a friend of mine calling me to get ready for a party and was planning on hanging up...but when i saw my phone's screen and my boy's name on...i was just started smiling, became immediatelly happy and took the call...i jumped of my bed and left the room so that i didn't wake up my other friend...and went to the living to talk freely...i was in Heaven...the call i've been waiting finally came...i was talking, laughing, my smile was present in each one of my words...anyone could have felt it...i was so happy to have been waken up that way...i love those late night phone calls coming from the dearest people to you...

it was a great surprise and i just hope he makes me more surprise like that...more late night phone calls...

Thank you...you...yes, you...for that call...so when will the next one be?

So there are some rules it's true...but i guess people just motsly follow their feelings...i waited and it's good to just be patient sometimes...thanks folks for the advice...

5 Reactions:

  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Napo said…

    hormones...

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger psynaj said…

    très bonne nouvelle, enfin j'espère que j'ai bien compris, parce que mon englais laisse à désirer, alors si j'ai bien compris t'as enfin reçu le coup de fil que tu attendais, si c'est ça alors je suis très contente pour toi!
    en lisant ton post je souriais parce que ça m'a rappelé une certaine période et certaisn souvenirs, je connais ce sentiment ...

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    luna, il est ou le post blanc ????

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Luna said…

    Au mecc!
    je ne peux pas poster pour l'instant...je le ferai dès que blogger fonctionne.

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    merci luna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home