Luna's island

Monday, September 18, 2006

My weekend...just as promised!

My weekend…as promised

I’m gonna tell you about my weekend, just as i promised you las week.
It was just wonderful…not a whole weekend, it was from Friday to Saturday but it was just expectedly great!
We went karting and for me it was a premiere…it was some kind of competition, I was the last one of my group but actually I didn’t really that much, I tried and I had some problem with the management of my speed …it was nice …

Then we went to the hotel in Hammamet, nice one too…it was as if we were on a boat.
The rooms were awesome and big, the swimming pool really tasty…
We had less than 45 minutes to get ready for dinner and it was quite a rush.
We went to a restaurant in la Medina …the best thing there was the dancers! We had a wonderful time watching at them…I personally wish I were in their shoes…and we all like the finish when they came dancing on our tables, I love that!

Then we went back to hotel…not knowing what we were going to do…it was midnight. We went there by bus and after dinner we didn’t have the bus anymore…we hung around, here and there in the hall and near the bar…then the majority when to a disco next door and I stayed with a bunch of friends and my boss discussing a bit…

It’s so good to see our boss outdoors, not in the stress of work…he’s like two different persons…He can be so nice and so funny…

Then he went sleeping and we kept on talking…little by little the others came back and around 2 o’clock I was extremely tired…I actually came back from another trip that day so my Friday was quite long.

The next day, we were about to have some kind of workshop or team building. We were divided in 5 groups and each group had a theme on witch they had to develop and present it in front of others as a theatre play. That’s how we discovered some talents and very intelligent ideas….it was nice…we laughed a lot.

After that, swimming, lunch by the pool and some more activities like sea skiing, the banana, the big mable, and other activities…

The whole trip was just great. I spent the rest of my weekend with the family, nothing much to say about that… and today back to work and to reality…the dream is over…till next year…bye bye

6 Reactions:

Post a Comment

<< Home