Luna's island

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wonders

I’ve been on facebook for almost a year now and a lot of guys and girls have wanted me to add them as a friend …and a lot of them still do…even though we have absolutely no friends in common…so far it is something understandable…But I’m not the kind to just add people like to have the longest list of friends…it’s definitely not my point…
When I come to accept such proposal it’s because I feel like getting to know some persons…otherwise I would just ignore from the very beginning and that’s it…

Lately I got a message from a guy who took a picture of his body…thinking he was incredibly sexy with his muscles and his stomach (and it was all the contrary!!) and he asked me if we could get to know each other and that whatever would be my decision that I should at least tell him yes or no…and as a polite person I told him that I wasn’t interested …so he answered me : “sale lesbienne va”…translation : you shitty lesbian…!!! I just couldn’t expect less from such a rude guy…and I am so happy I didn’t accept that invitation…

So I came to wonder : if someone asks to get to know you better and you say “no”…are you automatically a lesbian…is it because we’re women that we have to accept all the possible man that ask us for a date…we’re definitely not that desperate!!

We have the liberty to chose…we have rights…and it has absolutely nothing to do with our sexual orientations…damn, I hate the narrow minded persons…life isn’t just black or white, gay or straight, young or old…

I have been asked out by a bisexual…I’m not into girls but it’s a reason to not get to know that person or treat as shit because she was kind of interested in a threesome or just a twosome with her!!

I have my personal points of views over some things…I am very open minded and such guys reaction, make me laugh, make sad and almost want to cry because It just makes me realise what the truth is : great men are each day fewer and fewer and the chances to find them are lower and lower!!

2 Reactions:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Ahmed said…

    Oooh ! Never mind...

    Great men and great women are walking towards each other... Rendez-vous somewhere in Madrid maybe :)

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger samsoum said…

    If this makes you more comfortable, I got similar invites on facebook from women!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home