Luna's island

Friday, December 01, 2006

Look at me and tell me what you see...

Yesterday I felt pretty, soooo pretty…in my short black skirt and my high heel shoes, in my white shirt and my curly hair…I felt pretty and I wish you could have seen me…
 
I don’t like to ask “How do I look?” “How do you find me today?”…I want to be told when I’m pretty and look wonderful without having to ask, I want to be told what’s wrong about my look without having to ask either…
When I get dressed or put some make up on…which is something I don’t often do…I do it for me…to seduce myself first…but I like to be told that I look wonderful when I do…I like to see people captivated by charm or beauty…it’s so pleasant…because everything actually counts…the inside and the outside…the envelope and the letter…the body and the soul...the way we look and our intelligence…the attitude...the smell...the way we walk…the way we talk… our hair…our shoes…


I don’t always have the time to make myself beautiful…and I guess we all suffer from a lack of time to do many things…so when I make some effort it’s so good to feel that people have noticed …and appreciated!


Don’t you agree?

 

15 Reactions:

Post a Comment

<< Home