Luna's island

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Welcome to my world

Well, here i am!

Writing my first message on my blog! It was high time that i have started my own blog.

Why a blog? well, i guess it's just to express myself, letting people know how i feel sometimes and without knowing the people that are reading my message...that's the good exceting thing about this.

No one knows me and i don't know anyone...just this blog between us!

Actually a friend of mine told me three weeks ago about hers and it was nice reading her articles and the comments...

Then i started adding comments to her articles and she convinced me that i should open my own blog so here it is! Luna's island!

Luna, like the moon in spanish...
Luna cos i'm always dreaming... with wide opened eyes...

So you're all welcome to my island, let your planes crash down here!

By the way, if some of you wonder why i write in English, well the answers are the following ones:

I love this language, the words just came out of my fingers naturally but i can, could and probabaly will write in French and possibly spanish or Italian...I just love languages!

So feel free to write the way you want in the language you want!

Bye

5 Reactions:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger YASMINA said…

    Bienvenue au club luna!!
    That's a good beginning!!

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Heliodore said…

    Ca commence bien :-) et je sens que je vais camper dans les parages ...

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Luna said…

    @Heliodore et Yasmina

    A vous mes premiers lecteurs...merci!

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Heliodore said…

    Le plaisir sera pour nous !

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    très bonne intro,
    ça accroche ton premier post et ça promet..

    je sens que je vais m'y plaire et que je vais camper ici..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home